This privacy statement has been created in order to demonstrate our commitment to you. It discloses the privacy practices for PRISMCompliance.com applications and services.
- We do not advertise or provide the names of our constituents! However, if you are in the ‘Due Diligence’ phase of your vetting process, we will provide you references to the extent that your process is satisfied.
- We do not rent our mailing list or vendor contact information to 3rd parties.
- We only send email and faxes to those who you have elected to receive it.
- If we find that any account is being used for the purpose of disseminating spam, we take action to shut it down as soon as possible.
We will never give any information about you or your vendors to others without your explicit written permission!
Our site uses forms in which you give us contact information (i.e. vendor names, addresses, email addresses) so you can request information, support, and make suggestions to your vendor community.
We use your customer information only when it is necessary for us to contact you regarding functionality changes to our products, our web site, new PrismCompliance.com services, and special offers we think you'll find valuable. We may activate tracking tools to monitor your web experience and your specific topics selections while in Prism Help only.
We use information gathered about you from our site statistics (i.e. IP address) to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site, Data Importers, and Online Help Systems. We also gather broad demographic information from this data to help us improve our site and make your browsing experience more enjoyable. This is not linked to any personally identifiable information
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Review the Prism Security White Paper for more information.
Updating Your Information
As a customer of PrismCompliance.com, you may alter your customer information or opt-out of receiving communications from us at any time.
Prism is a licensee of the TRUSTe Privacy Program. If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact Prism at PRISMSupport@emslab.com or call (410) 539-0901.
You may send mail to PrismCompliance.com at the following postal address:
Early Morning Software, Inc.
227-229 North Holliday Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21202
Email is used for day-to-day communication, confirmation of orders, and to send information that you have requested. We also provide email links, as on our “About” page, to allow you to contact us directly. We strive to promptly reply to your messages.
Only If We Have To
As stated previously in this policy, we will never give out your information without your permission, with the following exceptions:
- When required by law, in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the ethics of the law.
- Compliance with a legal process served on our portals.
Changes in Our Practices
If we change our information handling or other privacy policies we will post those changes at least 30 days prior to their implementation. We will also notify you directly via email.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about our privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with is, you can contact: PRISMSupport@emslab.com